Tuesday, December 5, 2023

That Old Malaise

It's a hard to describe feeling.

Like, if I try to communicate with anyone I'm going to snap at them and (try to) start an argument.

Not because I'm in any particularly bad mood, but just...because?

I can't really explain it because I don't really understand it, but I do at least recognize it.  It happens from time to time and I don't know any way to deal with it but to quietly let it pass, trying to avoid people as much as possible until it does.

That's why even though I've finally finished reading Heaven Official's Blessing (very impressed with her, btw:  she resisted the urge to find a way to shoehorn any explicit sex scenes in) I'm now scared to find a Discord server dedicated to MDZS (I know there's at least one such server) because I'm afraid I'll start acting like a jerk if I do.  (Which sucks, because I wanted to ask for advice on how to post a short fic to AO3, as I feel like my summary and tags will drive potential readers away, but I'm not sure how to fix them...)

This is very frustrating, but I can't do anything about it really.

At least I have this blog, which nobody reads (except sometimes for IWSG) making it the perfect soundless platform to vent my frustrations without annoying anyone or being misunderstood, because you can't be misunderstood when you're not heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment