Wednesday, December 6, 2023

IWSG: Final IWSG post of the year

 


Well, there's a creative title, eh? 😰

So...I'm sort of in a weird headspace right now.  In the final week of November, my heart palpitations flared up, not as badly as during the game jam that first started them, but badly enough to be worrying.  Consequently, I decided to take a few days off from writing after NaNo was over...and now I'm having trouble getting back into writing again.

I did at least manage to write a new outline (of sorts) to figure out where this massive thing I'm writing needs to go from here, but when I sat down yesterday to work on it...I just couldn't find any energy or impetus to actually start writing.

It's deeply frustrating, but I don't know what to do about it.


(As to the monthly question, it's sort of a non-starter for me:  I don't write reviews.  I mean, the question is ambiguous as to whether it means reviews on a store site or reviews on one's blog, but I don't do either.  I do sometimes put up blog posts with reactions to a book I've read, but they tend to be a rambling collection of my thoughts, useless to both writer and potential readers alike.  😰  Kind of a waste of everyone's time, really...but thankfully I don't do them all that often.)

No comments:

Post a Comment