Tuesday, November 7, 2023

NotNaNo '23, Day 7: How is it Day 7 already?

     How can it already be November 7th?

    Shouldn't it still be, like, June or something?

    This year has been way too fast.


    Ugh.


    Anyway, writing was done today, but not really enough.  I kept losing my momentum.  Didn't help that I didn't go to the grocery store yesterday, so this morning I had no caffeine and almost no breakfast, and I had to go to the grocery store first thing before it could get hot.  Because yeah, the weather here slipped back into summer again.  😭  Should move to fall after another couple days, so I guess that's something, since it had briefly skipped over fall to go straight to winter.


    I feel like there was something that I wrote about today that I wanted to share, but now I don't remember what it was.

    Oh well.

    Anyway!


    Total words in work:  272,349

    Words written today:  2,677

    Words written in November to date:  22,349

    Pretty version:


     (Finally with better colors! 😁 )

No comments:

Post a Comment