Sunday, November 5, 2023

NotNaNo '23, Day 5: Yes, 5 comes after 4 and before 6

     (Sorry for the dumb title; I started to write "Day 6" and evidently I've gotten a bit punchy...)


    So, today was a pretty good day.  (Writing and doing laundry seem to mesh well, I guess?)  I got over some more of the "I just need these to balance things out and mark that important but boring events are happening" scenes and got to some of the meatier stuff, with more meaty stuff on the horizon (though I need to rewatch an episode or two of the drama first to refresh my memory of how the event was handled differently from the novel).

    Oh, also this happened today:


    I love me a good palindrome.  😁


    Total word count in work:  266,430

    Words written today:  6,783

    Words written in November total:  16,430

    Pretty picture version:

       Hmm.  I feel like maybe the proportions are a little off on that graph.  Maybe it shouldn't be quite that tall?  I suppose I ought to look at the proportions on the official graphs on the NaNo site, for what little that means... 🤔 …and I forgot to change up the color scheme again...

No comments:

Post a Comment