Friday, November 3, 2023

NotNaNo '23 Day 3: (insert title here)

     Not a lot to report today.  I didn't really get much writing done because I went out to lunch and a tiny bit of shopping, which completely derails my train of thought. 😭  I did just barely exceed the suggested minimum daily number of words, though, so I guess that's a bit of a win?

    Total words in project:  257,347

    Words written today:   1,863

    Words written in November to date:  7,347


    Ugh, it looks so minimal.  Back in the day, I'd exceed 7k on the first day usually.  😭  Well, I guess I just have to try harder from here on out...  (Of a more pressing concern is that I only wrote one scene today.  And also yesterday, too.  The first day I wrote two.  I have so much in this outline that I really need to be writing at least 2-3 scenes per day...but that'll probably be a lot easier to do when I hit the Siege Hunt at Mount Baifeng.  That'll probably put me back to the level of speedy writing I had on the stuff ending the Sunshot Campaign and dealing with its immediate after effects.  I hope.)


    Pretty chart version:

    

    Hmm.  Actually, that'd be prettier if I changed the colors a bit.  I should do that tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment