Wednesday, November 22, 2023

NotNaNo '23, Day 22: repetitive title strikes again

     It's like a repeat of yesterday, only without the shopping as an excuse.  (Admittedly, in one of my "I can't keep going" breaks, I did some online window shopping, but that's not the same thing at all.)

    My word count is slightly better than yesterday, and I did get slightly more done in the story, but not by a huge margin.  Yesterday I only wrote one scene, today I did about a scene and a half.

    Pretty pitiful, all told.

    I've probably been spending too much of my brain power on writing and stuff lately.  Probably need to take a break and do something else.  (Finally learning how to use Blender, maybe.)

    But I can't do that in November, can I?!  (Though that being said, I may just blow off NaNo for one day next week so I can spend it just reading...)

    Besides, I can't take too much of a break while I'm still in the middle of writing this behemoth, so...

    *sigh*


    Anyway.

    Total words in document:  311,821

    Words written today:  1,864

    Words written in November to date:  61,821

    Ugh.  My numbers are so crap.  I used to be so much faster than this.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment