Tuesday, November 21, 2023

NotNaNo '23, Day 21: another mediocre day

     Once again, I feel like I have not accomplished all I wanted to today.

    Partially, that's the real world intervening in my writing schedule:  I needed a new coat and some new jeans and maybe some new shirts, and if I wanted to be able to get them in person (and thus be able to try them on) then I needed to today, because as of Friday all malls will be too crazed and I will refuse to set foot in them until January.  (Tragically, also the case for many stand-alone stores as well, and yet I have no choice but to go to Barnes and Noble a week from today, because that's when the final volume of Heaven Official's Blessing comes out.  (Lol, I just went to their website to doublecheck that, and both the regular and special edition versions of the final volume are already listed as Bestsellers.  😁))  Took way too long and I was left so tired that I didn't even want to head to the other side of the mall (not even by car!) to go to Lush to get the shampoo and conditioner I need. 😩  That, at least, I can safely order online since it's not like one needs to "try on" soaps and stuff 🤣  But at least I got a coat and a pair of jeans and like half a top.  (It needs something else under it, ya see, so it's only "half" by itself.)  And evidently now Black Friday is a week long? 🤷🏻‍♀️

    Anyway, all that took up way too much of my day, plus I was rather exhausted when I got home, so I didn't really get through as much writing as I wanted to.  And the number of things left on my outline is crazy...especially since the outline doesn't carry the story anywhere near its ending...

    Oh crap!  I forgot to update the outline with those new details I thought of earlier!

    Ack, gotta go do that.

    Bye!



    Total words in document:  309,957

    Words written today:  1,394

    Words written in November to date:  59,957

    (Ooh, hey, the November part of the total has a partial palindrome! 😝)

    Pretty version:

No comments:

Post a Comment