Friday, November 4, 2022

NaNo Rebel '22, Day 4: Fighting on

     "Fighting on" because a large chunk of today's writing involved a fight scene. 😂  (The combatants varied as the scene progressed, but the good side had a minor god and a dragon, and the evil side had a ghost and a woman the ghost had possessed.  Which makes it sound way more exciting than it actually was...😅)

    Anyway, not the greatest day's work, overall, but at least I got through my word count just on the visual novel script.  XD  (And in real world news, I finally got my water meter replaced like the water company's been pestering me to do for about two months now.  Or rather I let the service tech they sent to my house into my basement so they could replace it.  Not like I did anything other than make an appointment and open a door.)

    Anyway, my NotNaNo totals!

    Words written today:  1,906

    Words written in November up to this point:  8,163

    (And, just for the record, if I was on the NaNo website looking at their graphs, their suggested word count by today would be 6,668, so I'm pretty much a day ahead, despite how slowly I write when I'm working with VN scripts.  So that seems like a win.  😁)

No comments:

Post a Comment