Thursday, November 3, 2022

NaNo Rebel '22, Day 3: Sorta progress?

     It's like, progress but not progress at the same time.

    I got some good progress on the script, then sort of smashed into a wall and couldn't really move further, even though I know exactly what has to happen next.  It's a confrontation scene, so I guess that's why it was more difficult to write.  (Violent type of confrontation, that is to say, between the hero and the villain.  Uh, if either of those terms properly can be said to apply.)

    I tried to move forward on the fanfic to fill in my word count for the day and managed to write one whole word!  Wheee!

    (Actually, it wasn't even a word, but...Word counts it as one, so...)

    On the other hand, last night, after I posted my progress, I'd had an idea for a really interesting AU fanfic (an idea which is so obvious that there's probably already at least 15-20 on the same theme on AO3 alone) and writing out the plot idea took more than a thousand words, so I figure I can count those, 'cause that was too many words to just throw away.  (If I get desperate to reach 50k, I will absolutely be adding in all these blog posts, needless to say. 😅)

    Anyhow, today's stats!

    Yesterday's total: 3,905

    Today's total (counting the plot idea from last night): 2,352

    Total words written in November to date: 6,257

No comments:

Post a Comment