Tuesday, November 29, 2022

NaNo Rebel '22, Day 29: Big Day, Late Post

     Today turned out to be a surprisingly huge writing day!

    Admittedly, the writing on The Martial Maenads is rewriting in a third draft, so there's large chunks that I'm just retyping rather than properly rewriting, but most paragraphs get at least a tweak, if not major changes, so...hopefully it counts?  ("Counts" I say, as if there was anyone who even could make rules for what "counts" in my totally unofficial personal NaNoWriMo that doesn't use their new, ugly site.)

    Got 11,518 words rewritten of The Martial Maenads today!  That may well be a personal best!  (Even for rewriting, I mean.  I'm pretty sure it far tops my best day for actual writing...though there was one day in an official NaNo where I got about 10k words written, so it doesn't win by very much.  That was probably the year that I broke 200k...)

    I also wrote down another MDZS AU fanfic plot after my bath, for an additional 1,251 words.

    Thus, my total for the day is a whopping 12,769!

    That brings my total for this November up to 81,676!


    I'm hoping that I can dedicate all day tomorrow to writing, so I can really beef up my numbers.  XD  (The fact that tomorrow is going to be totally freezing (after today was so warm I didn't even need a jacket) may help me stay in and just write write write write...)

No comments:

Post a Comment