Wednesday, November 30, 2022

NaNo Rebel '22, Day 30: Big Finish!

        (Also, a phone-submitted blog post.  'Cause lazy.)

         So, I really wanted to pull out all the stops today!

         I had hoped to rewrite a full 20k of The Martial Maenads today, but alas, I only got through a bit over 15k of it.  Still, that put me at 33,599 words rewritten in three days, so I think that's a pretty strong finish!  (The draft I'm rewriting is a bit over 100k, so I'm almost a third of the way through the draft!)

         I also came up with yet another MDZS AU fanfic idea, which it took me another 1,769 words to describe, so that's a few more words for the NotNaNo pile!  😆  (And this time it's truly something I can't write yet, 'cause it crosses over with both of MXTX's other novels, so until I've read the rest of Heaven Official's Blessing, I really won't be able to write it.  There's probably whole characters who haven't even been introduced yet where I am now...)

          Anyway!  Final NotNaNo totals:
          Today's word count:  17,392!

           And....drumroll please....
                     🥁🥁🥁🥁
            Final word count for November...
                           99,068!!!


       .....dang.

       Maybe I should go back and write another 932 words to get that to an even 100k.  (Or 933 to get it to the perfect palindrome 100,001...)
        Hmm.
        That next scene in the book was about 775 words...


       .....HMMMMMMM.......

-------------------------------------------------------

          Yup.
           I went back in to do a little more.

           Added 933 words, so now my word count for the month is a perfect 100,001!  😆

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on your 100k. That's absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete