Thursday, November 24, 2022

NaNo Rebel '22, Day 24: Why do I make plans?

     So, yesterday I stupidly made plans that involved doing things on a holiday.

    Yeap.  Stupid.

    Naturally, by the time I got home after Thanksgiving at my parents' place (which of course involved watching like two hours of TV, because what else would anyone do at their parents' place?), I was in no state to start in on something complicated and draining like reworking several segments of an already released novel.

    On the other hand, during lulls in the day I'd managed to use Google Docs on my phone to finish up that fanfic, so...yay?

    I'd also written some more on it last night after posting, another 533 words.

    Then today, in and around everything else, I added the final 1,674 words.  (Admittedly, I will probably have to pad out that ending whenever I update that piece before posting it, but that's a future me problem.)

    So, my total words written to date this November are 57,887!

    And tomorrow I really will start working on adding that lesbian sub-plot to The Golden God of Aiolia.  Also to writing up a few interactive bits.

    I got nothing else to write, so this time I really am gonna do it!

    Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment