Wednesday, November 23, 2022

NaNo Rebel '22, Day 23: Main Project Completed! XD

     πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠThe VN script that was my main project for this year's super-duper-unofficial NaNo is now completed!!!!πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰


    Well, my part of it is completed, anyhow.

    I had to leave the romantic, poetic and combatic (lol) parts to my collaborator, but my portion was the larger portion, clocking in at just over 35k words.  (Though that includes notes, speaker names, and other stuff that would not appear on screen in the finished game.)

    There's still a lot of work left to do before the game is ready for release, but thankfully that's not my department!

    (Uh, unless I end up having to do the 3D work to create a number of the backgrounds.  We sort of dropped our discussion of that.  There's someone on itch.io who's selling 3D models of buildings and furniture from the right period, but there's some question marks about how to use them, and we didn't actually decide which of us would be the one attempting it, so...🀷)


    Anyway, I still haven't finished that one fanfic I was working on, but that's irrelevant.

    Starting tomorrow I will finally be going back to the second book in the Atalanta and Ariadne series to add in that lesbian sub-plot!  And then I get to work on the next draft of the third book!  Yaaaaaay!!!! πŸ˜†


    Today's word count: 4,095

    Total words written this month to date:  55,680

No comments:

Post a Comment