Saturday, November 19, 2022

NaNo Rebel '22, Day 19: How is it Day 19 already?

     Mostly, I'm just keeping on keeping on, I guess.

    I did write a little more yesterday after I posted, though it was only 246 more words added to the newest fanfic plot, but...two hundred words are two hundred words, right?

    Today's been sorta neither here nor there, I guess?

    I only wrote a little over a thousand words on the VN script--but I did finish up the scene I was working on, so the first draft is that much closer to completion!--but I also wrote about the same amount more on the fanfic that I said I totally couldn't go any further on without being able to finish reading the book 😅 plus adding almost four hundred more words to that fanfic plot I added to yesterday, so...

    Today's total words written: 2,463

    Words written in November to date:  38,674

No comments:

Post a Comment