Sunday, November 21, 2021

Another day...

      So, yeah.  My run of bad luck continues.  I dropped my glass water bottle (which I use to mix my caffeinated Crystal Light packets because it has lines on it to show me how much water I need) in the sink and broke it.  This led to a ten(ish) minute long crying jag about how the universe has it in for me.  So...yeah.  Paranoia is now setting in, I've had so many little things go wrong lately.

      And I tried a new setup today with the USB keyboard, which worked pretty well...except that it really hurt my back. Like, a lot.

       As I said, another day of petty bad luck.


     Yesterday's writing total was 88,308.

     Today's writing total is 92,060.

      So, today (despite back pain) I wrote 3,752 words.  This got me through the final battle, so all that's left is a couple scenes of aftermath and the short scenes of lore that will be sprinkled between chapters.  With luck, that will have me finishing the book on Tuesday, letting me move on to the script for my next game to continue my NaNo rebel wordcount...which will have the added benefit of being written on the computer that *doesn't* have a broken keyboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment