(Exclamation point because finally the decimal points are gone!)
So, this super-short, one-sitting-by-design book was Vivi and Grandpa's Memories for the Sky, a Final Fantasy IX picture book (released for the game's 25th anniversary last year), with story by Kazuhiko Aoki and art by Toshiyuki Itahana (both of whom worked on the original game).
Highly adorable, because Vivi. 😁 Not the deepest story, even as picture books go, but very sweet.
Possibly more of a .1 than a .2 in length, but...I gave it that numbering to get rid of the danged decimal points for good! From now on, when I get a new work that doesn't feel like it should count as a full number, I'm just gonna put it on the to-read shelf until there are enough similarly short works to add up to one, and then I'll go through them all in a row and put them in a single post. 'Cause this was just plain getting stupid. Also exceptionally frustrating. I'm not keeping track of my reading to annoy myself with being pedantic about what counts as a book, I'm keeping track of it 'cause otherwise I'll forget what I read when!
Original language: Japanese
No comments:
Post a Comment