Thursday, November 16, 2023

NotNaNo '23, Day 16: Success, sort of?

     Well, to start with, this happened:

    Only I didn't get much further than that.  Because the next scene required the group that's out hunting down a murderer to encounter a trap he's laid for them.  A trap which they must either not recognize as being a trap, or not realize was left by him.

    I have zero clue what that trap needs to be.  Like, at all.  It is a total mystery to me.

    The fact that I have reached the point where the first of these traps needs to take place (there will be many more, of an escalating nature) without coming up with the nature of the traps is, of course, deeply worrying.  But hopefully I'll think of something by tomorrow morning...

    Anyway.  Numbers:

    Words currently in work:  300,134

    Words written today:  1,460

    Words written in November to date:  50,134

    I had to adjust the scale of my chart a bit.  I'm not sure I like the number I picked to be the new top row.  It feels off, somehow.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment