Sunday, November 12, 2023

NotNaNo '23, Day 12: ugh, awful

     Not a good day.

    The center of the day was ripped away, my dad called unnecessarily when I was on my way out the door and an anime figure got broken as a result (and one of the pieces is just gone), and then almost everything about going to my parents' place was agonizing, and...argh!


    Words were written, but not enough and I wasted a lot of my precious time on research that did not pan out for a mythological reference that is like five lines long and currently just says [mythology-based] because I still don't have anything to put in there, but I didn't have time today to sift through the entire book based on the Classic of the Mountains and Seas.


    So yeah.

    Day sucked.

    Gonna eat dinner (late) and play video games all night.


    Today's total: 292,265

    Words written today:  2,657

    Words written in November to date:  42,265



No comments:

Post a Comment