Thursday, November 17, 2022

NaNo Rebel '22, Day 17: Argh!

     Two days in a row.

    Two days in a row I have basically been unable to write on the VN script.

    Combined, the last two days I only managed to write 626 words on the script.  (I did at least add 327 words to it after writing my previous post, but...said previous post was way more words than I've written in the last three days on anything that I'm actually counting towards NaNoWriMo.)

    Admittedly, today was nuts and I wasn't even able to turn on my computer until 9:00 at night; what little I was able to write on the VN script was written on the phone.  (Ditto with the fanfic plot stuff that was the rest of the words I wrote today.)

    So...yeah.  Not been my day.  Days.  Not been my days.

    Ugh.


    Yesterday's words written:  562

    Today's words written:  1,106

    Total words written in November to date:  34,338

    (And, just for reference, the on-par for 50k suggested word count by today is 28,339, so at least I'm still slightly ahead?)

No comments:

Post a Comment