Friday, September 23, 2022

You know you need to stop writing for the day when...

     ...you find yourself writing "“I have rarely attempted to make any attempts to alert you to my feelings.”"


    Ugh.


    Yup.


    It's been a day.


    (In my own defense, I did make two runs to the storage place I've been accumulating crap over the last five(ish) years, as I'm trying to get it all jammed into my house and/or garage before the end of the month so I can stop paying out on such a stupid expense.  (Hopefully, I'll also get rid of some of that crap, too, but...one step at a time.)  I also write upwards of 1,300 words in a Google document on my phone, because I had ideas but didn't want to turn on the computer until I was done with everything else I needed to do today...)


    In something slightly less absurd (but only slightly), today I also wrote a sex scene that contained almost no mention of, you know, sex.

    It's like, maybe I shouldn't have tried to write a sex scene from the POV of the most repressed man in the world.  (Or, more accurately, that I shouldn't have tried to write a sex scene at all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment