Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Moving on...

     So...a lot of the cell phone thing was my own fault for misreading a form.  :cough:  It's all cleared up now, anyway.

    And on the NaNo rebel front, I started work on my next visual novel last night, because I was so unsettled over the whole cell phone issue that I couldn't really focus on Shin Megami Tensei V, despite all the cool discoveries I made when I arrived in Ginza, so...yeah, ended up writing another 1,285 words yesterday, which brings yesterday's total words written up to 105,198, a total of 6,882 written yesterday alone.

    Then today I brought the game's script up to 5,218, which makes for a total word count of 109,131.

    Meaning today I wrote 3,933 words.  Which isn't great, but isn't bad, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment