Tuesday, November 16, 2021

I need to figure out more interesting post titles

     Because "NaNo Rebel 2021, Day ??" is just super-boring.

    Even if yeah, that's actually all that's in the post.

    (And no, I don't have any news about yesterday's cell phone "drama," if anyone is actually reading these.  (Numbers say "no" on that, lol.)  I started the process, but it requires a credit check, and I know I froze my credit with two of the three major credit reporting companies, but I could only find info about one of the three in my long-term email storage (as it were), so I just sort of took a gamble that the one they use (yes, they did tell me which one that was) was the one that my credit is not frozen with.  Also the larger gamble that my credit is good enough for them to risk(?) supplying me with a $35 a month no-contract cell phone service.  Because yeah, that's really a giant amount of money...)

    Aaaaaanyway!

    Yesterday's total word count in my double-rebel NaNoWriMo project (not using their horribly mutilated site and doing a re-write instead of a brand new novel!) was 66,388.

    Today's total word count is 70,317.

    So today I wrote 3,929 words...but if my Switch starts having hysterics over me spending too long playing Shin Megami Tensei V, I might go back and do some more writing later tonight, because the next scene is one of the ones that was newly introduced for the previous draft, in the new subplot involving Queen Deidameia of Scyros wanting to have a say in what happens to the armor that was stolen from the grave of her son Pyrrhos (AKA Neoptolemos), and I had a lot of fun with that new subplot.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment