Saturday, November 7, 2020

Not-NaNo Day 7 (Insert Clever Title Here)

 Yup, it's only the seventh of November.

And it was almost eighty degrees here today.  That's summer weather.  In November.

Ugh.

On the plus side, I was somehow able to get in about two hours of work in between getting my car, going out to a celebratory lunch with my family now that the election results are finally official, and going to the mall to return some jeans that didn't work out and buy some stuff at Lush and also waste a lot of time and money in the new anime-and-other-fun-stuff store that just opened up next to Lush.

I say "about" two hours because I really goofed up on the timer a lot today.  There were times I forgot to turn it on and times I forgot to turn it off.  But I think they more or less evened out.  (On the whole I'm more likely to forget to turn it on than to turn it off.)

It was mostly more fiddly work with getting the glossary into the TWINE setup than any actual writing, though.

On the plus side, the escape game is now more or less finished.  I want to spend a long time with it tomorrow or the next day  or the next day just playing it over and over to look for any mistakes in coding or wording or anything else, but it's more or less done.  Enough that I can start focusing on the glossary for the other game instead. ;)  (Thankfully, the game jam's due date is the end of the month, so I have tons of time to play through the game and make sure it's all okay.)

Time spent in November to date:  14:47:22.18

No comments:

Post a Comment