Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Reading Record 32

     So, this morning I finished reading The Wings Upon Her Back by Samantha Mills, the next book for book club.

    I kind of have no words, really.  This is very much not the kind of thing I normally read, and I don't even know what I think.

    Also, I sprained my wrist the day before yesterday, and it turns out to be really, really hard to type wearing this immobilizing brace that I need to keep from making it worse before it can heal.  (I'm on the internet computer today because I thought I had the new version of book two of the Atalanta and Ariadne books ready to go up, only to realize that nope I had missed something!  So now I have to go back and fix it again and it is driving me nuts and also this brace is a wee bit painful...😭)


    Anyway, yeah.  Typing hard.  Stopping.


Original language:  English

No comments:

Post a Comment