Wednesday, January 3, 2024

IWSG: Happy New Year!



     Not sure what to say today.  I feel like most of my insecurities have been the same ever since this past spring, just more worries about my health and how it's impacting on everything, especially on my writing.  Unfortunately, that's not really something anyone can help me with.  (No one except my doctor(s), anyway.)  So there's not much point in blogging about it yet again.

    I can't even answer the monthly question, because I've never heard of BookBub.

.........................................................................................

    Well, I guess I can talk about my plans/hopes for the coming year?

    I have a book I've adapted into a lightly interactive format that was almost ready for release when I started having my heart palpitations; it was just waiting for a little more polish, more glossary entries and a summary of the previous novel in the series.  I'm hoping I'll be able to finish it up and release it at some point, the sooner the better, but...I feel like my heart starts flipping out every time I even think about it.

    ...

    ...ugh, I just can't think of anything to say that's new.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the doctors can get those palpitations under control so you can finish that novel.

    ReplyDelete