Friday, April 8, 2022

Thinking of shaking things up...

     So, I've been reading a book about...uh, it's complicated, actually.  I'll post a review of it later.  Kind of a cross between self-help and an artist's lifestyle how-to?  (Wait, are those actually different?)

    *cough*

    To start over:

    One of the chapters talked about making habits to help with artistic productivity.  And my habits have been pretty all over the place lately.  (Even though I've been doing a lot of work since taking up game devving...)

    So, I was thinking I might try taking up daily blog entries, like I did on my old blog when I first started it.  Probably just mindless drivel, maybe even reflecting on my daily life (or maybe not; my life's pretty dull), or going back to what became my standby on the old blog:  Greek mythology.

    But first I wanted to start with this, 'cause it seemed fun.  Someone made this thing that lets you rank fan fiction tropes, and you can even control what the tiers are named.  So I played around with the tier rank titles and then ranked the tropes thusly:


    My yellow tier having such a long title doesn't make it flow too well, but...



    Enh.  It could be worse, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment