Monday, March 22, 2021

Released!

    So, this morning I finally released the lightly interactive version of the first of my kinda-YA Greek mythology novels.

    I ended up going with the title Scions of Troy, which was my original idea for the series title.  I had discarded it as a series title because it didn't do a very good job of representing the series (especially since it made it sound like they were the children of Trojans, not of the Greeks who had fought in the Trojan War), but as a title for this first novel...well, it's still not great, but I think it has a bit more pop than any of my earlier attempts to title this, and there is at least one character in the novel who is the son of one of the Trojans from the Trojan War, so...

    Yeah.

    Best I could do, I guess.


    Here's hoping at least a few people will read it.

    I'd hope that some people will enjoy it, but that's probably asking too much.


    (It can be found at this url if you're curious about just how bad it is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment